Archive for the ‘Not feeling good :(’ Category

Taking it Easy

Wednesday, February 25th, 2009

Well I am such a huge dork because I once again injured myself on my Wii Fit. I wonder if this ever happens to anyone else, probably not. I was doing my workout on Monday and then yesterday I woke up with an extremely sore leg. I think that I need to stretch before I have such a crazy Wii Fit workout. I think what happens is that when I do my Wii Fit it does not ware me out like the treadmill does so I work out even harder and then nonsense like this happens. I have been at home in bed all day long because I cant really walk very well because my whole calf is sprained or something. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to have it looked at. I never miss days at school but yesterday I was not there because my leg hurt so bad. It is so funny too because I called Tat and Lori to tell them and Tat knew right away how I hurt my leg, the princess can be predicable sometimes πŸ™‚ Hugs and kisses! Michelle

An Answer!

Tuesday, January 13th, 2009

Today was very interesting, I had dentist appointments yesterday and today and I am not too happy with the outcome. I had noticed that I have not been feeling so good and have had absolutely no energy for a couple of weeks now and I thought Oh I am just imagining it and it will go away. I also have had a bit of what I thought was a mental block. Well now I know why I feel that way, no Im not pregnant, that would be immaculate conception since I am a single lady πŸ™‚ I found out that I have a really horrible infection in my gums from not getting my regular check up and that has been the reason why I have been feeling tired and ill. I was very surprised to hear this because last year when I had my check up everything was ok but it could have been stress or genetics that caused this. I am not happy with the news but at the same I am glad that I found out why I have been so run down. I am due to have a procedure on Friday hopefully and I am very nervous about getting put to sleep but Im sure that it will all go fine, I just have jitters. Hugs and kisses! Michelle

New Years Day

Friday, January 2nd, 2009

Well I must say that today when I woke I felt just such a pleasant feeling in the air, I could feel the exciting everywhere. I thought that I was just imagining it but when I called my friends and family today they all said the same thing. I am sure that some other people had experienced that too or at least I hope, it was really nice!! I had a few things to do today and I was not sure if the stores would be open but luckily they were. I guess that just government agencies, unions and banks get the day off. Most of the stores closed early but people still had to work and it was funny because I could tell the everyone that worked at the stores just had a long night of partying. They were all so out of it and everything was so quiet, that would really suck to have to work on New Years Day if there was a big night of partying the night before. I ended up not going to the family function last night because I wasnt feeling to good, I have had some insane allergies lately and it really takes a lot out of me so I decided to stay home and get some rest. I watched the ball drop and watched my Twilight Zone marathon. My favorite episode was on today, the one about Talking Tina, I wait just for that episode! I am still really excited about the new year and cant wait to see what it brings πŸ™‚ Hugs and kisses! Michelle

Nursing a Cold

Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008

This weekend at Tat’s house I had a little bit of a cold and it seemed to get better on Sunday a bit but yesterday I was a little under the weather again and then today when I woke up I realized it was definately a day for me to stay home and do nothing but sleep. I was not feeling good when I woke up this morning, luckily it is still just a cold and not the flu but I sure didnt feel like doing much of anything. I stayed inside all day long and just watched some tv and mostly slept. Oh yes and since I planned to do absolutely nothing, I was able to get some gaming in. My friend stopped by and brought over a new game that I had asked for called Fable 2 and I must say that it looks really cool, I played it for a little while and I think that I will really like it. I also played some Pinata and tended to my garden. After that I watched some tv and then fell asleep for a few hours. I am actually getting tired again and it is almost bedtime. I am going to eat my dinner and then take a nice steaming hot bath and then get in my pjs to get off to bed. Hugs and kisses! Michelle

Resting Up

Monday, November 24th, 2008

Ok I have dinner calling out my name so I am going to make this diary quick. I came back from Tat’s house pretty early yesterday because me and Irol were not feeling too well. I did not want to exhaust myself even more especially with finals coming up right around the corner. I was so incredibly tired when I got home from Tat’s that I pretty much just made myself some food and then took a nice hot bath and then fell asleep. I went to bed so early last night or at least earlier than usual, I didnt even watch tv before I went to sleep which I always do that. I think that I have been running around so crazy in the last few months that I was starting to get a little run down, I know to just give up and take it easy at that point which is what I did. I felt quite a bit better when I woke up this morning, I still felt a bit under the weather so I took it easy for the most part and just stayed at home and studied. I had a great day at school and found out that I am doing exceptionally well in one class but not so much for the other, I will have to work on that! I am going to eat and then go bed because I am still a tired girl! Hugs and kisses to all! Michelle

Silly Girl

Friday, November 7th, 2008

Oh wow, so last night went different than I expected and I dont mean in a naughty way πŸ™‚ Last night when I was playing Rockband, I noticed that I was starting to feel a little funny and could tell that I was getting an allergic reaction to what I had that day. Being the silly girl that I am sometimes, I decided to have a bunch of soda with caffeine forgetting that I cant have too much of it and I sure regretted it!! I took some Benedryl when I first started feeling funny and it was a good thing that I did because the reaction got way worse and my throat started to close up and I could barely breath. Luckily the Benedryl kicked in shortly after that so I didnt need to go to the ER thank goodness, I hate the hospital! I am going to bed early tonight because I didnt get any sleep last night, waiting for the caffeine to leave my body was totally obnoxious!!! It was a rough night and I am not going to do that again, I know that I have said that before but sometimes us ladies do silly things as everyone knows πŸ™‚ I finally got to sleep around 9am and just relaxed pretty much for the whole day long, I needed to catch up on that beauty sleep so I can be pretty for all of my wonderful viewers tomorrow!! I cant wait to see you all very soon!! Hugs and kisses! Michelle


Thursday, August 14th, 2008

I didnt feel good all day today and yesterday so I have basically been resting all day long for the last two days. I was feeling a bit better this morning when I woke up compared to how I was yesterday. I was so incredibly sick yesterday and it is a good thing that I am getting it out now instead getting sick on my trip, that would really suck!! I had a really bad reaction to a new medication that I was on and it made me so very sick. I am not take taking that one anymore!! My grandmother took me to the doctors office to make sure that I was going to be ok, they just gave me some Benydryll and told me to get a whole lot of sleep and rest which is exactly what I have been doing for the past couple of days. I will probably feel better by tomorrow so I can take care so emails and some last minute things before my vacation and school starts. I was feeling a bit better tonight for a while so I decided to give my little doggie a bath and he did pretty good so he got his treats afterwards. I am going to try to get to sleep early as possible tonight because I am a very tired girl. I need to be all rested up for next week cause it is my vacation!!! I cant wait to go on my trip, Im counting down the days!! So that was my last couple of days ! Hugs and Kisses! Michelle

Nice New Friends

Monday, June 23rd, 2008

Well I am going to be going to bed early today because I ate some bad fish and steak tacos for dinner and I need to just lay down and relax. Earlier today I went to take my kitty to the vet and I was there all day long and even later than last time. When I got out there was a horrendous amount of traffic but it was ok because I was having a pretty good day. It was one of those days when you realize how great friendly kind people are, everyone that I had talked to was just so sweet. In the vets office, I brought my PSP with me to entertain myself because I knew that I would be there all day, but I did not even need it because there was some very kind people in there. I talked to the other pet owners that had to wait in the office with me and I made a couple of new friends and not to mention all of the adorable animals that I saw in there. There were so many cute beautiful pets in there and I am just a sucker for adorable animals! My kitty is ok, I have to keep an eye on her little rash and keep the satelite dish a bit longer than expected. On the way I stopped to get some fish and steak tacos and they sure tasted good at the time but I am regretting it now, my friend had some too and she is not feeling right either. I took some Tums and will head off to bed now πŸ™‚

Sick Little Boy

Wednesday, April 30th, 2008

Oh I had an extremely rough night last night. I gave my little doggie had to have his flea stuff put on him and of course he hates. Most of the chemicals are very strong and dogs can have bad reactions to them but last night I was scared out of my mind. I felt like I was about to loose my child but luckily I knew what to do to take care of him. I noticed shortly after I gave my doggie the stuff he started acting a little funny, kinda like he had done some crazy drugs, he was running all over the place and twitching and constantly running out of breath. I gave him water and then shortly after that he just threw it all up everywhere. I picked him and checked him out, he was licking me like crazy and could not sit still. I felt his body and realized that he had a really high fever so made out a cold warm bath for him and let him sit in that for a while and also to wash off that crazy new flea product that I gave him. He got the stuff in his eyes and he was just a total mess. I spent so much time washing is eyes out with water but eventually he started to get better. I gave him some vitamins for his tummy and after a while he started to calm down. I was really really scared all night long and luckily he woke up alright. He seems to be better today but I of course will be keeping an eye on him. That was my crazy dog story! Hugs and kisses πŸ™‚ Michelle

Pretty Lady

Thursday, April 24th, 2008

I was hoping to have the day off today and hang out at home and play video games and answer emails but the day did not quite turn out that way. I went out to go run some errands and pay some bills. I went to the mall to pick up my ring that I had sized and it just looks beautiful, they did a really good job. I feel like such a pretty lady with all of the jewelry that my members have given me and now the ring from my mom. My fingers are so tiny that it had to be sized down quite a couple of sizes but it is perfect. After that I had to go to Target to get some things for my house like animal supplies and bubble bath. After I picked out some wonderful bubble bath I could not wait to get home to use it but I had a couple of things left to do before that. I looked around at the clothes to see if they had any cute things and I actually found a really adorable night gown on sale that I got. After Target it was already time for me to go to my doctors appointment. That went alright but I found out that I need to have my tonsils removed fairly soon, I get out of school in about a month so I am going to set up the surgery for after my finals unless of course they get really bad and need to be removed sooner. I am a little nervous already because the only surgery type of situation that I have been in was having my wisdom teeth removed. I have some time though and I know everything will go smoothly πŸ™‚ Its bedtime now, hugs and kisses to all! Michelle

Rescue Me Mr. Hitachi

Thursday, April 24th, 2008

Well I wish that I had Mr. Hitachi here and not for the reason that one might expect. I actually want to use it as a massager which is apparently what is intended for πŸ™‚ Yesterday I had pulled a muscle in my neck and now I cannot move it. I am not sure how I even did it but all I know is I dont like it! I wanted to go right out and by a Hitachi today so I could massage all of the knots out of my neck and back but of course I did not do that because I would probably use it for other things which would desensitize certain parts of my body. Luckily I had a little mini massager thing that I bought a long time ago and never used. It actually worked pretty good and helped out my neck, I am hoping my neck will feel better tomorrow because the weekend is almost here and I wanna be all better to be able to get naughty with all of my members. It has been a long week already and I of course am already looking forward to using my lovely little pink bullet. I miss that little toy already, that little tiny bullet has some crazy power!! Actually just talking about the toy makes me want to use it really bad but that would probably not be such a good idea. I can wait a couple of days until my neck feels better and besides it is always so much better when I wait. I had school today and it went pretty good, I think that I did pretty decent on the test that I had, I shall see next week. Ok bedtime now πŸ™‚ Hugs and kisses! Michelle

Upset Tummy :(

Wednesday, March 26th, 2008

Well I actually had the day off today so I was going to do some computer work all day long, answering emails and working on homework but I was feeling a bit under the weather today when I woke up. Last night when I went to bed I was not feeling very good and I guess I had it in the morning when I woke up. I think that maybe I ate something bad yesterday, all I know is I just wanted to lay in bed all day long today until I would feel better. I felt gross all morning and I just wanted it to pass and go away. I took some naps and then eventually around 6pm I was feeling a little better so I decided to start working on some emails and homework. I was answering emails for quite a while so I decided to take a break from that and do some studying for one of my tests that I have next week. Hopefully it will not be too terribly hard, I do have an overwhelming amount of material to study so it is a good thing that I am on spring break. I did want to go somewhere for my spring break but I dont think that is going to happen. I am gonna probably stay in town for the week, maybe I can go to Disneyland or the aquarium for fun. I will have to see if any of my friends would be interested in going with me πŸ™‚ Anyway, my tummy is bugging me again so Im gonna go to sleep πŸ™‚ Hugs and Kisses! Michelle

Ticklish Kitty

Monday, October 15th, 2007

Well I had another webcam show and I was so happy because there were some regulars in the room today that were not there yesterday. I was excited to see everyone again but I left about 10 minutes early because I was not feeling very good. I have had a cold on and off for a while now and it just would not seem to go away. Luckily I found out this weekend why it has not gone away yet. I went to see the doctor on Friday and I got a call back from the nurse yesterday and she said that I had strep throat. That is why my cold would not go away, it wasnt really a cold and I needed antibiotics. I picked them up and have started them so I should be good as new by about mid next week. Eventhough I didnt feel very good I still had a whole bunch of fun seeing everyone and of course I had a great orgasm. I was really looking forward to getting off today. My clit got a bit ticklish after I came and I had to pull the toy off. The new toy that I used today worked really good and did the job just right! I got that tingling feeling in my legs again today but not as strong as yesterday, that was like a record orgasm! After the show I took a nice hot bath and then after that I just pretty much relaxed for the rest of the day and took it easy. I am getting tired so I am going to watch some TV for while until I fall asleep. Hugs and Kisses! Michelle

Halo 3!

Tuesday, September 25th, 2007

I was feeling a little under the weather today so I just relaxed for most of the day. There are some bad colds going around where I live so I think that I have caught a couple in the last couple of weeks. Luckily I had the day off of work today so I was able to stay home and do things around the house and run some easy errands. I got my car washed and it looked so pretty after it was done and then I went to the store to get a couple of things for my place. I also picked up some medicine and soup for myself. I have work tomorrow so I would like to feel better and hopefully not pass my cold to the others in the office. I hate it when a sick person comes into the office and then gives it to everyone. Tonight I saw my mom for a little while, we went out to dinner and talked. After dinner she came back over to my house and visited with me for a bit and then she left. I had some of my work at my house so I did a little of that so I wouldnt have to tomorrow and then after I had enough of that I decided to play some Wii. I played Super Paper Mario for about an hour, I am so addicted to it right now. Oh and I totally forgot to mention one of the most important things about today, Halo 3 came out and of course I picked it up! I cant wait to play it, I think that I will have to do that as soon as I get home from work tomorrow! Hugs and Kisses! Michelle

At Home

Friday, September 14th, 2007

My day yesterday was pretty good, I had fun at school, it was laid back for the most part. After school I had to go to my friends house to help her move and I was there until really late at night and I just went to bed when I got back. Moving sucks but I am always there to help a friend or family out and I told my friend that I would be there if she needed it. She got her new room all fixed up and we put away almost everything away. I was supposed to have work this morning but I woke up really sick this morning so I was not able to go into the office. I called my boss to let him know and he said it was no problem and that I could make up my work next week. I hope that I can get better over the weekend. I think that maybe one of the movers yesterday was a little under the weather and I probably caught it. I have been in bed all day long pretty much today and just relaxed. I was so tired and I watched a lot of TV. I played some video games and did some reading and homework for part of the day. Tonight my grandmother came over and brought me some chicken soup. That was so sweet of her, she hung out at my house for a while and we talked about all kinds of stuff then she left. I am going to get to bed early tonight so I can hopefully be better by tomorrow. Goodnight! Hugs and Kisses! Michelle

All Drama!

Tuesday, July 31st, 2007

I had work early this morning and on the way to work I decided to get some breakfast because I knew that I would be busy all day. I stopped at Jack in the Box, ate my food and then went into work. I was at work for a couple of hours and started to feel sick so I brought the rest of my home work home to finish. When I got home I realized that I am probably not going to be eating Jack in the Box for a while because I think that it made me sick. I hadnt eaten anything else during the day so that was the culprit Im sure. I stayed in bed for the whole rest of the day and just basically slept and took it easy. I didnt want to do much of anything. My friend came over for a little while to keep me company and hang out. She told me all about her troubles that she is having with her boyfriend, its seems they are always having problems. That’s what friends are for though so we can vent to one another about frustrating situations. I just now started to feel a little bit better but I think that I am going to be going to bed early tonight that way I can feel completely better by tomorrow. I have work early in the morning and then after that I hope to come home and maybe play some video games! Hugs and kisses! Michelle

Bad Caffiene!

Tuesday, May 22nd, 2007

I had a very interesting day today. I woke up and had a bit of a headache so I took some medicine and then went to school. While I was at school I started to feel kinda weird and didnt think much of it until I was driving home and realized that maybe I needed to go see a doctor. I made my way to the doctors office and found out that I am allergic to caffeine. The pills that took this morning were new and had caffiene in them and since I never really drink any caffiene the doctor knew that was what I was allergic too. I cant take those pills anymore for headaches so the doctor gave me some new ones. He told me to forget school for the rest of the day and to just go home and wait for all of the caffeine to leave my system. Eventhough I didnt feel good it was so nice to finally take a day off and just relax and sleep. I have been resting all day since then and I am going to go to bed early tonight. I should feel better in the morning and its a good thing too because I have a full day of classes. Goodnight everyone! Hugs and Kisses! Michelle

Tummy Ache :(

Thursday, April 12th, 2007

I was not feeling good at all today. I was in bed all day long and did not want to get up for anything. I had a very nasty tummy ache so I just took it easy for the most part. I must have gotten sick from going out with the girls last night, it must have been something I ate that made me sick. I was not feeling good when I woke up but then as the day went on I felt worse and worse. My sweet roomate took care of me today and cooked me lunch, she is so nice to do that for me πŸ™‚ I still feel kind of icky now so I am gonna hop into bed and get a good nights sleep. Hopefully I will feel better by morning. Hugs and Kisses everyone! Michelle

My Soor Mouth

Friday, March 9th, 2007

Oh my god! My teeth hurt so fucking bad! I think that this might be the worst that they have felt since I have had these braces put on. At my appointment yesterday the orthodontist shaved down part of my teeth with this really scary looking instrument to make space in my mouth. It didnt really hurt when he made space in my mouth but it sure hurts like hell today. Then he used some sort of metal wire to tighten a couple of the brackets. He had never tightened them this way before and that hurt a lot more than usual. I had a lot of stuff to do around the house today which kept me busy. I have 2 exams next week and I studied for them a little bit earlier this morning. After a while of doing that I had to answer some emails and then run a couple of errands. I took care of some things and then I came home to finish up some work at the house. Our house was a mess so I cleaned up a bit because my roomates are having some people over tonight. I am not much in the mood for being too social so I think that I am going to take some Advil and then go to bed. Eventhough I didnt feel too good today, I must say that I am so excited to spend the weekend with my viewers! Hugs and Kisses! Michelle

Stayin at Home

Wednesday, January 10th, 2007

I am still a bit sick so I stayed at home and rested up. I got tired of sleeping so I got up and downloaded some songs onto my Ipod for while. I have so many CD’s to download onto it so I was at the computer for quite some time. I got tired and ended up taking a nap at my computer area. I have a really comfortable chair at my computer so it is really easy to fall asleep. When I got up my roomates had come home so I went down to go visit them and see how their day was. After I talked to them for a bit, I made myself some dinner and then went into my roomates room to fix their computer. They were having some problems with and they both are not familiar with computers so I had to take a look at it for them. It didnt take long to fix the problem and when I was done I went into my room. My roomate came in wanting to play some video games so he played Gears of War while I did some things on my computer. Everyone always wants to play that game whenever they come over to our house. It is a very addicting game thats for sure! Now it is time for bed so Im gonna get some beauty sleep. Hugs and Kisses! Michelle